Thursday, December 25, 2008

Presh




My wonderful husband got me a really great necklace...and turned me on to a very cool new designer of jewlery. He apparently did all this research and then went to 5 different boutiques in Santa Monica and Hollywood to find it for me. I was blown away by his taste! He knows me! Here are a couple of pics of necklaces that are kind of like mine. The designer takes vintage fabrics and sets them in jewlery. Mine is most like the one on the left, but it's shape is like the one on the right.They are all one of a kind...THANK YOU JOHN!!

4 comments:

emily said...

wow--i have a taste for those too!

i'll have to find one to put in my new jewelry box . . . ;)

Lindsay said...

I love it, Aimee! Very you. John gets major points for his marathon shopping trip. I think Matt would have been stabbing his own eyeballs out after the third store. Glad you had a good Christmas!

Anna Min said...

I'm STILL laughing about your post about the dollar store and just shared it with Jereme...he just walked in for lunch break...night shifts...eee. Anyway...thanks for the laugh and the new bar that must be reached for next year's Christmas!

Kristen said...

so now the question is - WHERE did he get it?! Because those are gorgeous!