Thursday, January 8, 2009

Our UT Vacation

We got to do so much in UT. I can't thank Grandpa and Nanna enough for all the energy they put forth to make sure we had a great time. We went sledding, indoor rock climbing, snow skiing/boarding (Miles and Ella too), to Aunt Sarah's baby shower, to temple square, to the olympic park to watch the ski jumpers and luge/skeleton racers, to a couple of movies, the Beene Museum, Creamery, out to lunch with old friends...it was endless fun. Here is the proof!














4 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like you all had a great time and you really did everything!

emily said...

who's that with the 'stache that you're skiing with?!!!

we're very jealous.

Lindsay said...

I'm jealous... I like ice cream, movies, the snow and baby showers. Great pictures-thanks for sharing!

Brad and Katie Nolte said...

Looks like you had a great time, I love the pictures and I have to admit my favorite is the video of Louis sliding down the hill, I just wish I could see the expression on his face :)

~Katie