Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Our Cruise

It's been awhile since we got back, but these pictures will at least allow a brief documentation that we WENT. My mom and her husband paid for my siblings and I (and step siblings) and our spouses (and no kids) to go an a 4 day cruise to Catalina and Ensenada. It was great to get away and relax and most importantly, not have ANY responsibilities.

My mom, boarding the ship



John and I on the Lido Deck (waterslide in background)



Emma and Chris (my sister and her husband)
On the way to Catalina...we anchored offshore



John Having Breakfast with a Friend















We rented bikes and rode to the Wrigley Memorial
on Catalina Island















We also had a great time snorkeling!















John, giving me a lecture on goals and object-
ives in an empty conference room we happened
upon on the ship. Very silly. Very silly.














We bought masks and slingshots for the boys
in Ensenada...and when we spotted this abandoned
boat, I had to try them out!!















Luckily, our relationship is not one of "opposites
attract."














A beach we discovered in Ensenada...and
had all to ourselves!















John did some climbing...















My brother, Paul, winning one of the two
ping pong tournies he OWNED. Won em both.















Me, busy beating the pants off of 11 year old-
boys in the Knock Out competition!














My mom and KC, and step bro, Robby at
dinner...which was the best part of the whole
cruise experience...aside from dessert!

2 comments:

The Snead Family said...

ha- just emailed youasking where your cruise pics are- im excited to look at them:) again-love your new hair!

The Snead Family said...

k and the coolest picture is you shooting hoops-hilarious-putting those boys to shame:)