Friday, July 10, 2009

Nicknames

Louis decided that all of us needs a nickname in the car a couple of days ago. He first informed us that nicknames are supposed to be about what people are good at...so he deemed himself, "Fast." Then he told me that my name should be "Gate"...because I am tall enough to open the gate. When we walked through the door and saw John in the kitchen, I asked Louis to think of a name for Dad and without hesitation, he replied, "Work." Needless to say, we laughed and laughed. Gate and Work. Over the next 24 hours, he thought of "Swim" for Charlie, "Art" for Ella, and "Cool" for Miles. Silly silly boy.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That's so funny that he thinks your best quality is opening the gate. In his eyes, that must be one, super-duper awesome talent. I think Miles is the winner in this nickname game.

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/14-cara-menghilangkan-bekas-luka/