Thursday, February 26, 2009

Our Saturday in San Diego

Last Saturday, we had a beautiful day in San Diego with Dad Nolte, Brad's family, and Owen and Jules (and soon to be baby Nolan). It was such a fun day. The sun shone and a nice breeze blew, and the kids didn't get injured, and the adults got to talk, and we even got in a fun game of soccer (Brad, Katie, Audrey and Justin vs. Aimee, Owen, Miles, and Ella -- started out with John instead of me, but he hurt his toe right off the bat). Of course, we finished with a traditional trip to the Soup Plantation where Grandma joined us. It was fun times. Brad won the pull up competition, by the way, followed by Owen in a close second. Katie and I hung from the bar. We're good at that.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh, fun times. I wish I was there. I will be next weekend, and the one after that--yippee!

emily said...

That looks like so much fun! I am so glad those cousins live relatively close to each other. Hopefully, we will join you some day. I am at work feeling rather horrible (see Em's blog) and wishing I was in San Diego! Love, Mark.